Thursday, May 1, 2008

Save a Few Bucks

My recent order from Smith & Hawken just arrived. I ordered a trellis because I want to grow a couple of climbing plants for some vertical interest in my garden. I have found it to be a great way to make maximum use of a small space. This technique works not just for gardens but for housing which is how I got the idea in the first place because I live in Northern Virginia near D.C. where space is at a premium and townhomes are everywhere.

Anyway, with my order came some promotional codes that offer 10% savings on purchases through June 1st, 2008. If you order online, the code is WEB192. If ordering by phone, mention SPR308. I've been a customer for years and now am lucky to have a couple of stores within driving distance. The selection of pots and planters is very nice and they have an amazing array of tools and gardening supplies. I have my eye on that Rustic Mossy Urn......

No comments: